مستند This is Football محصول سال 2019 : یک سریال مستند که عواطف ، داستان ها ، احساسات و پیروزی های اطراف ورزش بین المللی فوتبال را به تصویر می کشد.
با حضور : لیونل مسی – پپ گواردیولا – خوان ماتا – اولیور کان – کولینا داور فوتبال – ریو فردیناند و…
این مستند با کیفیت مختلف 24 گیگی و 12 گیگی آماده دانلود میباشد
Size : 23:7GB
Episode 01 :Redemption
How Football Saved Rwanda. One million Rwandans died in the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi. When it ended after 100 days of horror, the scars of conflict affected each and every survivor. The question the new government faced was how to re-build a country? The answer, as Rwanda’s President Kagame tells us, was football. This film is an emotional exploration of the redemptive power of sport and the incredible stories of survival made possible through football. It is told through the fanatical Liverpool fans, the Rwandan Reds, who meet for each match in downtown Kigali to cheer on the club they have adopted and at first glance mirror fans from around the globe. But all are genocide survivors and behind their smiles are harrowing stories of pain and loss, and how they found a dream and a community again in football. The film’s soul-stirring climax takes us to Anfield Stadium, where our group of Rwandan Reds fulfill their dream of travelling to Liverpool to watch their beloved team
Episode 02 :Belief
- Japan, USA and the Women’s Game. In 2011, an earthquake and tsunami killed 16,000 people in Japan. A country was in mourning and in need of a light at the end of the tunnel. A flicker of belief would come from the unlikeliest of heroes. This film tells the story of the Japanese women’s football team and their remarkable World Cup triumph just 3 months after the disaster. But this episode also charts the spread of the women’s game and how football conquered America in 1999. With incredible access to key members of the victorious Japanese and American teams from these World Cups, we reveal the tumultuous journeys these women took to succeed at the highest level of the sport. In an unprecedented portrait of the women’s game, ‘Belief’ examines the obstacles, prejudices and unwavering faith needed by these women to not only inspire future generations of sports-women, but also win the admiration of the watching world.
Episode 03 :Chance
- In Football, the Underdog Always Has its Day. Chance is the giant truth, hiding in plain sight, on which all football games turn. The rarity of goals and the thousand and one ways they can be scored, explain why no other team sport delivers more unexpected, wonderful or unfair results more often. It’s one of the key reasons billions love the game. This film explores ‘chance’ in football, through Germany and some of the greatest games of chance in history. Interweaving the stories of the minnows of Frankfurt winning their first cup for 30 years, how Bayern Munich changed the face of German football, moving from amateur leagues to a multimillion-dollar world- dominating club, and the story of Chelsea beating Bayern in the 2012 Champions League – statistically a game the German champions should never have lost. ‘Chance’ will delve into the ‘Sliding Doors’ moments of football, told through the eyes of fans, referees and a glittering cast of players at the heart of these games. Do the football gods smile more favourably on some rather than others? Or, to be great, do you make your own luck?
Episode 04 :Pride
- Football’s Greatest Ever Fairy Tale. Iceland, with no professional league and the national team coached by a part-time dentist, are the smallest country to ever qualify for the FIFA World Cup Finals. With exclusive behind-the-scenes access, this film follows the Iceland team and their leader, coach Heimir Hallgrimsson, as they head to the finals in Russia. In Iceland we hear from the legion of fans as the entire nation watches and prays. The film also travels to Brazil, the aristocrats of the game, to witness an unlikely transatlantic brotherhood emerging, one forged by football and fuelled by hope. When Heimir leads his team out against Argentina, Iceland’s fanbase of 350,000 swells with 190 million Brazilian supporters – cheering on the team that dares to dream. A tale of hope, triumph over near impossible odds, of optimism undimmed and ultimately a story of pride in what can be achieved whatever the odds. This is David v Goliath on Football’s biggest stage.
Episode 05 :Love
- For the legions of fans across the globe football is an identity, a point of pride and even a source of redemption. But before that comes the love of the game itself. A series of stunning vignettes paint a picture of the world’s global sport, each one capturing a different portrait of the human condition, and our essential emotions expressed in it. The film follows England’s Blind football team and striker Roy Turnham as they prepare to take part in the pinnacle of their sport, The Blind football world cup. We meet 18-year-old Fezile Hlophe, from Soweto, South Africa, who has battled cancer to become the countries youngest professional referee. We traverse the globe to China, to meet Wen Ba who did something remarkable out of his love for the game, building his own pitch in the rooftops. Finally the film heads to Nagpur, India where we join 16-year-old Rakshanda Sonekar and follow her dream to play football at the highest level, against all the odds. This film takes us on a journey around the planet to show the unifying power of football as an expression of what it is to be human.
Episode 06 :Wonder
- Lionel Messi is arguably the greatest living footballer on the planet. He is a 1 in 7.2 billion miracle. A genius in football boots. Michelangelo painted frescos and Mozart composed exquisite symphonies. Messi creates his masterpieces on the canvas of the football field. This film is an immersion into the inspiring beauty of football and a quest to unveil the mystery of the Argentinian’s greatness, which transcends the fields of art, science and politics. We speak to a glittering cast of characters who truly understand his talent; from legendary manager and Messi’s former mentor, Pep Guardiola, the President of Argentina, the mysterious FC Barcelona analyst known as ‘The Druid’, a renowned statistician and a world-famous neuroscientist. This film also turns the camera on those who watch and wonder at Messi’s genius across the globe. From Tel Aviv to Texas, Argentina to Gaza, Beijing to Ireland, the world unites, holds its breath and thrills to the talent of the greatest artist in one of the world’s greatest games; The Classico.
Size : 14.5GB